• Call Now: +1(559) 471 0294
  • Address: Bellevue Ave, Oakland, CA 94610, USA.
buy marijuana online usa
  • 240
  • 10

On a recent episode of his podcast, Hotboxin’ with Mike Tyson, Mike Tyson told rapper Jim Jones that he consumes about $40,000 of cannabis per month at Tyson Ranch, his future cannabis “resort.” As Jim’s mind is blown by this number, Eben Brriton, Tyson’s co-host, follows this up by saying that they smoke 10 tons of weed per month.

We call bullshit. Let’s look at the numbers.

How Much Weed Does $40,000 Buy?

Let’s look at that figure of $40,000. I live in Washington, where eighths of That Fire cost about $45 on average. So by the numbers, that would be about almost 900 eighths per month (if you broke it down to the usual retail value of cannabis).

As a blunt/joint smoker, the eighths I buy tend to go quickly. An eighth is like 3 to 4 blunts. By my personal consumption, 900 eighths would add up to about 2,700 blunts per month, which would be 90 blunts per day, which would be about four blunts per hour. And that’s without ever stopping, for an entire month.

Even on the expensive side of things (looking at you, California), where eighths could run for the hellacious $70, that would still break down to about three blunts per hour, nonstop, for a whole 30 straight days.

Solo, that would be completely impossible. With a Tyson Ranch full of consumers, very possible; however, that smoke squad would have to literally sit there for an entire month and do nothing but face L’s all day and night. No food, no water, just doinks.

So either Mike is stretching the truth, or his team of weed-smoking superlungs are just reinforcing stoner boi stereotypes.

eau Kilmer, co-director of RAND Drug Policy Research Center, told Leafly that on average, the cannabis consumers who smoke at least 21 days per month smoke about 1.6 grams a day.

Ten tons of cannabis is 20,000 pounds, which equals 320,000 ounces, which equals a little over 9,000,000 grams per month.

You don’t have to be Ptolemy to see that this would be physically impossible. Even with 100,000 humans visiting the ranch per month, this would come out to 3 grams per person per day, which would be double the aforementioned average of consumption amongst people who smoke all the time. Not possible. And even if you look at it from a grams standpoint of “Yeah, you can smoke 3 grams in a day easily,” it would still be unlikely for Tyson Ranch to host 100,000 visitors per month.

Please follow and like us:

10 Comments

1. legalmarijuanaonlineshop.com
    October 20, 2019 at 11:21 pm

$40000 is alot of money to buy me alot of weed for over 40000 years lmao hahahaahahah thanks guys great job providing good stuffs here am getting ready to pickup some of my meds here again

2. legalmarijuanaonlineshop.com
    October 20, 2019 at 11:27 pm

If you want to spend $40,000 a month on weed, I can find some for you, but for only $40,000 you’re not getting the really good stuff.

3. legalmarijuanaonlineshop.com
    October 20, 2019 at 11:27 pm

I said this from the outset but question the number for those who ‘smoke all the time’. I smoke all the time which is every day not 21 out of a month and that amounts to about an ounce a week. I/m self employed so have all day and use vapes and don’t flog the weed after the first few sweet tokes to manage that though. That amounts to about a kilo or so a year. The most a person could realistically manage in a year would be 2 kilos I’d say..

4. legalmarijuanaonlineshop.com
    October 20, 2019 at 11:28 pm

I smoked 4 32 oz. Caning jars. It cost me $500 per
    Jar because i had to set up a new grow room. All in 2 months. Stayed stoned for 2 months. I lost 10 pounds and was a very happy camper.

5. legalmarijuanaonlineshop.com
    October 20, 2019 at 11:28 pm

No… they are NOT smoking 40k worth of weed every month. Do I believe thats what he’s paying? absolutely. Most likely he’s smoking a few grand a month (totally possible) but forking out 10X the value.. because hes Mike fucking Tyson.

6. legalmarijuanaonlineshop.com
    October 20, 2019 at 11:29 pm

Impossible…unless he’s paying 160k per pound.

7. legalmarijuanaonlineshop.com
    October 20, 2019 at 11:29 pm

How’s your alls lungs and heart? Is it worth it? *peace sign*

8. legalmarijuanaonlineshop.com
    October 20, 2019 at 11:29 pm

I can do an ounce a week though usually about half that. I have to work hard at it though.